1. I was apparently a brilliant baby and was speaking full sentences before I was one. Like, I had full-on adult conversations (wait, not like “adult" conversations…) with my mom and people in the supermarket would get weirded out because I was so teeny and speaking normally. I even called a really muscular man with a ponytail "Gaston."
2. I feel the most beautiful when I make other people laugh. Like, their embarrassing, hearty, full-belly laugh. I don’t think of myself as particularly funny, but I think laughter is beautiful and I feel wonderful making other people happy.
3. I suffer from bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and have pretty crippling social anxiety but I’m not ashamed in the slightest. These “labels” make me who I am and in order to love myself, I have to become comfortable with these aspects. I’m a chaotic mess, and sometimes I fear I will never truly understand myself, but my life will be an adventure!
4. My favorite tv shows make me sound like an old lady: I love court room shows like Judge Judy and The People’s Court, and I never miss a Dr. Phil. I’m constantly wanting to sue someone so I can impress Judge Judy or Judge Milian with my knowledge.
5. I’ve always wanted to be a performer/work in films (hence my jobs and degree), but I alway get jealous during back to school. I’m obsessed with office supplies and being organized (my life is color coded), and I’ve always wanted to decorate my own classroom.